The high-end features of the V are set on a slightly wider frame creating a ski that excels at 28 to 32 without sacrificing the performance feel you expect from a ski with V-Tech. Sharp bevels on a wide fore body set the ski higher in the water adding support on aggressive turns. The fiberglass layup is designed to address the agility of a lady, with a softer, more forgiving ride.
• Closed cell polyurethane resin core
• Recreational glass flex sequence
• C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
• Polished speed base
• Standard Tunnel
• Shadow with Lace Adjustable Rear Toe Plate
• S/M (6 - 12)
Size | Skier Weight | Binding Location
• 65" / 165cm | Up to 150lbs | 28.125"
• 67" / 170cm | 140lbs and Up | 29.125"