The V first introduced our revolutionary V-Tech step base technology, a feature used on every Connelly ski designed since. V-Tech reduces drag and increases maneuverability letting you stay behind the boat longer. A wide fore-body and sharp bevels set this ski higher in the water, providing support and forgiveness on aggressive turns. The flex pattern is dialed to be very forgiving while maintaining high-performance.
• Closed cell polyurethane resin core
• Performance glass flex sequence
• C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
• Polished speed base
• Wide tunnel
• Variable bevel
• Tempest with Lace Adjusting Rear Toe Plate
FIN & SETTINGS
• Viper 2.0 Fin System with foil
• Length - 6.782"
• Depth - 2.434"
• DFT - .814"
SUGGESTED SKI SIZE BY SKIER WEIGHT
• 67" / 170cm - 160-200lbs
• 69" / 175cm - Over 200lbs