Brand new for 2018 the Women’s Concept features the next evolution of ski shaping, X.C.A.P.T. Variable thickness through the ski gives each section its own flex value tuned for a lighter, women’s frame. A rigid, stable section underfoot gives way to increasingly thinner sections as you move toward the tip and tail of the ski. This allows the tip to drop in for smooth turn initiation while the flex in the tail finishes clean.
• Closed cell polyurethane resin core
• Performance glass flex sequence
• X.C.A.P.T. (Extreme Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
• Polished speed base
• Double tunnel
• Shadow with Lace Adjustable Rear Toe Plate
Size | Skier Weight | Binding Location
• 66" / 170cm | Up to 165lbs | 30.50"