The Key Log is a synthetic log roller that you fill with water at your destination. With its patent pending baffled system, the Key Log floats, spins, and reacts just like a traditional cedar wood log.
The Key Log is built of high-density polyethylene, the same material as canoes and kayaks, so it can sit in the water, without getting "water-logged." It doesn't peel, splinter, crack, rot, or mold, so no maintenance is required. And with the built-in traction surface, you can go barefoot or use off-the-shelf water shoes.
• Length: 11' 8" Weight: 65 lbs
• Constructed of recyclable High-Density Polyethylene, with a high density polystyrene foam internal baffle system.
• Highly durable - will not rot or mold. Key Logs can be left in the water without becoming waterlogged.
• Built-in traction surface - barefoot friendly, but great with aquatic shoes with grippy soles.
• Keyless caps on fill ports - tethered to the Key Log so you won't lose them.
• Fastening loop to secure to dock or pool deck.